At any given time 15% of SME businesses in the UK are distressed or heading for insolvency. When a company is at this stage, business owners and directors often resort to jumping from one crocodile's back to the next, just to cross the river. If you experience this in your business; then you need of a more structural solution.
Not only could you lose your business and have to deal with the fallout; next to losing the intrinsic value you have created and which is locked up in your business. In addition, your employees, your creditors and clients will face grave uncertainty. It took you a lot of time and hard work to gather the resources, clients and organisation.
To help these SME businesses, we have developed our Proactive REscue and Turnaround (PRET) programme specifically for companies with 10 to 250 people. Within this program we help businesses who are in significant trouble. We aim to rescue the value of companies, minimise the risk to clients and creditors and retain the business owners' and directors' pride,. All of these would get lost or heavily damaged if a business disappears.
1. You call +44 (0)747 662 3437
2. We meet at a location of your choice to discuss the current situation, no obligations, no fees.
2. Together we decide if it makes sense to execute a covert two day company scan.
3. We deliver a written report to you within 24 hours and we decide if we understand each other .
4. If we both agree, we go through your organisation for another three days and compile a list of priorities.
5. You remain in control - after we agree on the tasks to start immediate fire fighting on the main issues.
6. Only if you want us to - we work with you for any length of time to steady the ship, your choice.
7. Upon entering calmer waters and you do not need us as much, we downscale our involvement.
8. After the rescue/consolidation period, we can help you with programme and project management.
9. You remain in control - your business is yours, we stand by you to help when you call out for us
During the programme, we create a tailored set of projects, first to save, then to turn around. This means we work with you to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close the work of teams to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria. Our projects are temporary endeavors designed to produce achievable results, with a defined beginning and end, bringing about beneficial change or added value to you, our clients and society.